Got 3-5 years under your belt (or let’s face it, soft pants drawstring)? Fluff up that resume like the job-nailing pillow it is and send it our way. The gist of the role: Admin support for our Account Director and CEO – both genuinely amazing people who excel at expressing appreciation for a job well done. A few key things we consider non-negotiable: Impressive (borderline annoying) level of organization and detailed-ness. Enviable Keynote/PPT skills. More ‘we’ than ‘I’ mindset. Gold-star multi-tasking prowess. Solid biz writer. Grammar/proofing ninja. We’re an EOE, ergo account coordination skills are paramount, but actual physical coordination is a non-factor.
Official job description hot off the desk of our Job Descriptionist (not a real title, but here you go anyway):
The Account Coordinator provides administrative support for the Fame Account Director and CEO. Must be highly organized and detail oriented, with a sense of urgency and ability to multi-task.
What you’d be doing:
- Client and new business meeting scheduling, prep, set-up, clean-up (when clients in)
- Coordinating travel arrangements for Fame team-
- Coordinating team meetings; scheduling, agenda, refreshments, etc.
- Providing general administrative duties for CEO
- Updating and maintaining client and new business contacts
- Helping with research and presentations (Keynote/PPT)
- Assisting Project Manager with estimates/PO’s/New Vendor set up/Freelance hours tracking
- Coordinating award show entries
- 3-5 years related experience (executive support or project management) – Bachelor’s degree, business school degree/certificate or equivalent work experience
- Advertising experience/knowledge/interest
- In-depth working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Experience with new business is a plus
You excel at:
- Handling administrative and basic office tasks and procedures
- Grammar, spelling, punctuation, proofreading, editing and formatting
- Developing strong interpersonal relationships
Organizing and prioritizing work and following assignments through to completion
- Effectively communicating (written and verbal)
- Interpreting and presenting information to senior management and new business teams
- Handling details with accuracy and managing complex projects
- Adapting to constant change (some evening & weekend work)
- Multi-tasking with frequent interruptions, with an acumen for problem-solving
Undaunted by that lengthy-ish list? To apply, send resume to email@example.com with ‘Account Coordinator’ as subject line (so it doesn’t get lost in the shuffle).